Say Hello to 10 New Features!
Happy August! Today we’re bringing you a nice winter reading and 10 sizzling-hot new system features. Without further ado:
1. Website Intake Form to Capture Leads on all Matter Types
Our brand new Website Client Intake Forms allow you to capture leads on all matter types from your website. Embed the form onto a page or have it as a floating form.
2. Online Portal Login Bar Plugin for your Website
Make it easier for your staff, clients, referring partners and other parties to log in to their portal directly from your website.
3. Advanced Client Intake Option via the Quote & Enquiry Emails
Client Intake Option allows your clients to confirm their details, add comments, and activate their app before you push the matter in your Practice Management System.
4. Schedule Automatic Email Follow-Ups so Nothing Gets Missed
Don’t have time to chase your prospects once you’ve sent them a quote? Schedule an automatic email or SMS.
5. Add a ‘Request Callback’ Button to your Emails
Add a ‘Request Callback’ button to your emails, where clients can confirm their contact details after clicking the button.
6. Google Ads Integration to Track Advertisement Success
Easily link your Google Ads account to your portal. Add all the campaign details, lead sources and start tracking the success of your ads.
7. Monthly Pulse Reports with Key Stats on your Firm’s Performance
Monthly (or upon request) pulse report with Key Stats to measure your firm’s performance on a month-by-month basis.
8. Add your Bio to all Communication Emails by Using the BB Code
Add a personal touch to your emails and the branded app by adding your photo and bio using the Solicitor Bio BB Code.
9. Receive Leads for all Matter Types from your Referrers
Now your Referrers can send you leads for other areas of law from Referring Smart or your Branded App!
10. Matter Critical Timeline Dashboard Tile
Add the new Matter Critical Timeline Tile to your dashboard by clicking ‘customise dashboard’ on the top right. This will give you complete visibility of your timeline, you can view how many matters are due to exchange or how many are almost ready for settlement!
Do you want to learn more about these features?
Get in touch with our team and book a quick training session.